Scholarship Opportunity for Graphic Design Majors
It’s common news that the cost of a quality design education are spiraling upwards, and unfortunately, not everyone can afford one. However, a quality education is important for everyone, and here at Catdi, we are intent on helping the future generations achieve that goal. At Catdi Printing, we place great value on an education and want to help students with the finances needed for their higher studies. Catdi Printing is a Houston based commercial printer and direct mail provider that strives to give back to the community. With this in mind, Catdi Printing is proud to offer our first scholarship, “Catdi Print & Design Scholarship” in the amount of $500. This is designed to assist Graphic Design Majors minoring in business achieve their educational goals.
The scholarship amount is $500 and it will be awarded to one (1) student for their education expenses. Should the winner not respond in 14 days of notification, another student will be chosen.
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship?
We are looking to encourage the growth of the Design field, and looking for Design majors with a practical minor in business. Both Undergraduate Students and Graduate Students can apply for the scholarship program, provided they are enrolled in a full-time degree program in an accredited college or graduate school.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Submit your essay (as outlined below) to [email protected]. Keep in mind, once submitted, the essay cannot be altered or returned, so proofread carefully before hitting Submit!
Following are the steps to apply for the Catdi Print & Design Scholarship:
Write an essay of 1,000 words describing how you believe quality writing skills will contribute to your future in graphic design. We ask that you include personal anecdotes to emphasize your points. Too many times, writing doesn’t really communicate what the writer intended. Take the time to review your work carefully before submitting the application.
- You must submit your essay on or before May 31, 2022
- All applications should be sent to [email protected] in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- You should mention your full name, your university/college name, your phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- The essay should be unique and creative, however, it must be YOUR work, as plagiarism will not be tolerated.
- You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
- The winners will be announced on June 15th, 2022, and the winner will be notified by email. Should the winner not respond in 14 days, a new winner will be selected.
We have extended the deadline for the Fall application due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The deadline is now May 31, 2022. In addition to the [email protected] email address users can also email their submissions to [email protected]