How to Buy Large Vinyl Signs and Banners in 5 Steps
Have you been thinking about how to buy a large vinyl sign for your business? You’re not alone. This guide will walk you through the five steps of getting one from start to finish. The name says it all – “How to Buy Large Vinyl Signs and Banners!”
With so many options available on the internet, it can be hard to know where to start when looking for a custom vinyl sign or banner. In this guide, we walk you through each step of the process—from designing your sign to printing it and keeping it looking good for years. By following these simple instructions, you will have everything you need to make an informed decision about buying a large vinyl banner or sign. Make sure to combine your large vinyl sign or banner with other marketing strategies like direct mail marketing to have the best chance of getting your message across!
What are the benefits of large vinyl signs and banners?
Vinyl signs are a great way to get your message across. They are durable, easy to read, and come in a variety of colors and sizes. You can use vinyl signs for indoor or outdoor advertising. Some of the benefits include:
– Increased Visibility: Large signs are more visible and can be printed in eye catching colors, so they can help increase the visibility of your business.
– More Attention: Bigger signs tend to grab more attention than smaller ones. This can help draw attention to your business and its products or services.
– Greater Impact: Large signs better convey a message, making them more effective at promoting your business.
– Cost Effective: Large vinyl signs is a cost effective way to promote your business.
You’ve decided your business will benefit from a large vinyl sign, so what’s next?! We’ve made it easy for you to prepare to buy a large vinyl sign with this step-by-step tutorial on how to get it done in 5 steps.
1. Decide on the scale: How big do you need your sign to be?
There are a few things you need to take into account when deciding on sign or banner size. The first is the size of the space where you’ll be hanging or displaying the sign. You don’t want your sign to be too small or too large for the space. The second is the number of words or characters in your message. A longer message will require a larger sign. Finally, you need to consider how far away people will be from the sign. If people will be standing close to the sign, you can use a smaller font size than if they’ll be viewing it from a distance.
Once you have an idea of the scale you need, measure out the dimensions of your sign on paper or cardboard. Then, use a ruler or measuring tape to determine the appropriate font size for your message.
2. Decide on the type of vinyl sign you need: How will you use the banner?
The thickness of vinyl you choose will depend on the project you’re working on. Be specific on whether your banner is for indoor or outdoor use. If you’re needing a sign that will be exposed to the elements, you will want to use a durable vinyl that can withstand weather and wear. Will you need to move your banner around? If so, a retractable banner might be a better fit for your needs.
3. Decide on graphics & text: What is your message?
Whether you are announcing an event or listing business services, you will need to decide on the content of the sign. The graphics and text should be chosen together to match the theme of your website. Designers tend to use stock art from places like Getty Images, Adobe Stock, or Pixabay. Catdi Printing provides design services, so please do not fret if you need help in this area!
4. Print your large vinyl sign or banner: Contact Catdi Printing!
There are a few key factors to consider when choosing a print and design company for custom large vinyl sign projects. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
– The size of the sign. You’ll want to make sure the company you choose can accommodate the size of sign you need.
– The design of the sign. You’ll want to make sure the company you choose has experience designing large vinyl signs.
– The turnaround time. You’ll want to make sure the company you choose can meet your deadline.
– The cost. You’ll want to get quotes from several companies to compare prices.
When it comes to choosing a print and design company for large vinyl signs, size, design, turnaround time, and cost are all important factors to consider. CATDI Printing has you covered on all aspects! We have been in the business since 2004 and pride ourselves in being well respected in the custom sign market. We are so confident we can beat our competition we encourage you to shop around. We offer the best at quality product options and design for the cost. So, slide on over to our website to view our large vinyl sign templates or give us a call.
5. Maintain the sign: How do you care for your vinyl sign?
Vinyl signs are a popular choice for businesses because they are durable and versatile. But how do you care for your vinyl sign to keep it looking its best?
– Keep it clean: Wipe down your vinyl sign with a damp cloth or pressure wash it on a low setting to remove dirt and grime.
– Remove stickers and adhesive: If you need to remove stickers or adhesive from your vinyl sign, use a mild soap and water solution.
– Protect it from the sun: The sun can damage your vinyl sign, so if possible, store it in a cool, dark place when not in use.
– Avoid sharp objects: Sharp objects can puncture or tear your vinyl sign, so be careful not to bump it against furniture or other hard surfaces.
– Store it properly: When not in use, rolled up vinyl signs should be stored in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. It is important to roll your sign to avoid wrinkles.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your vinyl sign looking like new for years to come!
When it comes to ordering custom large vinyl signs and banners, there are a few things you’ll want to take into consideration. By following these tips, you can ensure your sign is delivered in perfect condition and meets your needs. Once you have these details sorted out, it’s time to head over to Catdi Printing for some of the best signage around! With years of experience under their belt, they’re sure to help create a memorable display that will bring your business (and customers) praise.