Small Businesses Moving Forward in a Covid 19 World
Last Updated on
How Dedication, Excellence, and Perseverance are Moving Business Forward
Cadi Printing stands committed to helping our clients maintain business continuity during the COVID-19 pandemic. To support the forward motion of business, we have developed a litany of free COVID-19 materials what any business can use to encourage their customers and employees to follow all recommended safety protocols to contain the spread Coronavirus.
Many of our customers are still operating as essential businesses and need these materials displayed in their storefronts shops and offices. In repose to this need, our design team has spent hundreds of man-hours developing these free resources for a wide range of industries and for multiple work environments. Visitors to our website can access these materials through the Corona Business Resources section of our website.
Cadi remains fully operational during this time to support any business that requires any number of print materials that will help sustain business continuity. This is important because organizations need vendors who remain steady no matter what is happening around us.
Catdi offers Advanced template design for business cards brochures flyers and banners. Perhaps one of our greatest offerings is our EDDM service that allows our customers to Target prospects in their area and to reach out to them with eye-catching informative Direct Mail pieces.
For over a decade, Catdi has served the business community with a full suite of design and print services. We understand that marketing involves more than logos and slogans. It requires a strong and clear presentation of your brand, your competitive advantages, and the value you bring to the table. Marketing expertise sets Catdi apart from the run of the mill print shops that simply turn products on a press and hand them over to you. We partner with our clients and offer services such as EDDM, SEO, social marketing, and web design that proactively position these materials in front of the right people at the right time.
Catdi maintains a fully staffed, one-stop production house that comprehensively addresses design and printing needs. Just a few of our offerings include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM)– One of the most powerful ways to reach customers in your neighborhood. This has particularly benefited local doctors and dentists by helping them bring in patients who are literally right around the corner from their office.
- Postcards– A great way to stay in touch with existing customers without looking pushy. Postcards simply let them know you are still there if you need them.
- Brochures– Better design at competitive rates
- E-Books– Ideas for how to make money during the pandemic
- Flyers– Designed for different environments and forms of distribution
- Business Cards– Unique materials and fonts at affordable prices
- Website Design- Let your customers know that you are moving forward and ready to help them move forward.
- Search Engine Optimization– There is no better time than now to use the Internet to market your organization.
- Commercial Printing A new face to the world shows confidence in a new beginning.
- Promotional Calendars– This crisis will not last forever. Remind your customers of this with a custom made calendar that reminds them daily of your brand.
Catdi helps you increase sales by anticipating market trends and helping you choose the best products and services for your next campaign. Since the onslaught of COVID-19, we have remained fully operational and open for business. Not only have we maintained production for our clients, but we have helped many organizations adapt their business models to the changing world around us. As many companies moved home to a virtual office environment where print materials we not needed as they were in the office, Catdi designers got busy developing electronic media to support these new operational requirements so that organizations could maintain their brand positioning in the face of massive market upheavals.
The experience and knowledge of our design team give our customers more options when it comes to branding and supporting their brand. Catdi designers stand ready to help you make your ideas concrete and your campaigns profitable. You can count on us to remain affordable no matter what happens during this crisis, and you can count on Catdi to deliver on time, every time, as promised.
Contact us now for a complimentary design consultation and a quote on design services and products that will move you forward through the current challenges to a new position of stability, profitability, and power.