Akuafoil Make Your Prints Shine
How to Make Your Business Cards Stand Out with Akuafoil
Your business cards are looking pretty blah lately. Have you tried to make them stand out but haven’t had any luck? You may have looked at dozens of other options online, and maybe even gotten some quotes from a printer that didn’t work for your style. No one said it would be easy making your business card unique, but Akuafoil is the best thing since sliced bread! Follow this article to learn how you can make your business products stand out with Akuafoil from Catdi Printing.
What is Akuafoil?
Akuafoil is a state-of-the-art printing process that uses a special foil to add a touch of sparkling luxury to your business cards with foil-like designs. This printing method is often used to create cards that have a unique look and feel that can really grab the attention of potential customers and clients. Akuafoil is available in a variety of CMYK colors, so you can choose the perfect shade to complement your brand. You can also use multiple colors of foil on the same design. The Akuafoil process can be applied to a variety of products, allowing your branding to be consistent. Akuafoil is sure to make a lasting impression!
What are the benefits of Akuafoil printing?
Akuafoil is a special printing process that uses a unique cold foil to create a different and eye-catching finish on your business cards. Here are some of the benefits of using Akuafoil:
- This printing process is premium, providing a unique, luxurious look and feel that will make your card stand out from the crowd.
- Akuafoil is available in a wide range of colors, so you can find the perfect shade to match your business’s branding.
- Akuafoil is durable, so your business cards will look great even after being handled frequently.
- You have the option to pair Akuafoil with a spot UV finish to add even more shine and gloss to your card.
- You can use Akuafoil on both sides of the paper.
If you’re looking for a way to make your business cards unmistakably spectacular and attention grabbing, Akuafoil is a great option!
What are the features and options of Akuafoil?
Akuafoil is a type of cold foil that is applied to paper using a special die-cutting process that uses Akua ink. It is available in a variety of colors, including metallic and non-metallic colors. Akuafoil is often used to create a variety of effects, sometimes used in combination with a spot UV coating. Akuafoil can be printed on both sides of the paper, allowing for a double-sided design. It is durable and scratch-resistant. Lastly, Akuafoil can be printed on business/social cards, postcards, sell sheets, folders, hang tags, or stickers/labels.
What are the steps involved in printing with Akuafoil?
Akuafoil is a type of printing that uses foil to create a unique and eye-catching design on your business cards and other print products. To print with Akuafoil, you will need to:
- Choose a design that will stand out with the foil.
- Choose the right type of paper for your Akuafoil printing project.
- Decide on the color of foil you want to use.
- Send your design to a printer who specializes in Akuafoil printing, such as Catdi Printing.
- Or, call Catdi Printing and we can walk you through the process from design to delivery!
What are the costs associated with Akuafoil printing?
The cost of Akuafoil printing will vary depending on the size and quantity of the order. It is a premium print process where the prices overall will be a bit higher than standard color print products. However, Catdi Printing offers some of the most competitive rates in the industry and the eye-catching advantage is worth the cost!
How is Akuafoil different from other printing methods?
Akuafoil is a premium printing process. It involves additional steps to create foil-like, unique aspects to your card that are not used in traditional color printing.
What are some Akuafoil design tips?
- Use a light colored background to make the Akuafoil design pop
- Use a simple, clean design
- Use high-quality paper
- Make sure your Akuafoil card design is unique, but easily readable
- Make sure your card is printed on both sides, using a different Akuafoil color for each side
What are the turnaround times for Akuafoil products?
Akuafoil printing has a wide range of turnaround times that can be as quick as 4 days or less for small orders, and up to 5-7 days for larger orders. The specific turnaround time will depend on the size and complexity of the order. Turnaround time refers to the time in production; the time between design approval and shipping.
What if I have questions or need more information about Akuafoil?
Contact us with any questions or for more information on how Akuafoil can benefit your business. Catdi Printing also provides graphic design services. Don’t let the design be a roadblock, we’ve got you covered there too! Catdi Printing is able to apply Akuafoil to business/social cards, hang tags, folders, sell sheets, and stickers/labels. We print all Akuafoil products on thick 16pt cardstock. Our stickers/labels come in a variety of sizes ranging from 2″ x 3.5″ to 8.5″ x 11″. This technique is sure to make your brand stand out from the rest! Give Catdi Printing a call today to level up your business materials!